WHAT YOUR 401(K) PROVIDER
WILL NEVER TELL YOU
Find Out With This Free Download from Tony Robbins’ #1 New York Times Bestseller “Money: Master the Game”.
What You Will Learn By
Reading This Chapter:
– How to spot the hidden fees in your 401(k) plan.
– The impact of 401(k) fees and steps to reduce them.
– Why the mutual fund choices in your plan aren’t really choices at all.
– The 401(k) is a great piece of tax code that, if used properly, can help you on your road to financial freedom.
Here Are Some Startling
– 67% of 401(k) participants believe they pay no fees whatsoever. That’s just not the case!
– Between 1993 and 2013, the average mutual fund investor received 2.54% annually, while the S&P 500 achieved 9.28%.
– You could be giving up 60% of your future potential nest egg to fees.
Tony Robbins On Excessive And Hidden Fees In 401(K) Plans:ARVE Error: The [[arve]] shortcode needs one of this attributes av1mp4, mp4, m4v, webm, ogv, url
And, Business Owners Beware…
Business owners, also known as plan sponsors, have a legal “fiduciary” duty to provide a competitive plan that is annually “benchmarked” to determine how competitive the plan really is and if the fees are both fair and reasonable.
According to CFO Daily News, “Seventy-five percent of the 401(k)s audited by the DOL last year resulted in plan sponsors being fined, penalized or forced to make reimbursements for plan errors. And those fines and penalties weren’t cheap. In fact, the average fine last year was $600,000 per plan.”
Did You Know That 60% Of Your Future Nest Egg — Or That Of Your Employees — Could Be Eaten Up By 401(K) Fees?
Learn how to spot the hidden fees in 401(k) plans and the steps you can take to reduce them. Fill in the form below to get a free download of the chapter on 401(k)s from Tony Robbins’ bestselling book MONEY: MASTER THE GAME – 7 simple steps to financial freedom.